Stay up to date and code most effectively with help from Carol J. Buck and Elsevier! Including the latest codes in an easy-to-use format, the 2009 HCPCS Level II Standard Edition helps you code quickly, accurately, and efficiently and optimize reimbursement. Plus, a companion Evolve website keeps codes consistently updated so you’re always coding from the most current information available!
• Helpful symbols identify all new, deleted, and revised codes from the previous year.
• An at-a-glance listing of all new and revised codes for 2009 located in the front matter helps you quickly see what codes have changed.
• Companion Evolve website keeps you updated with the latest code changes.
• Updated Internet Only Manual section provides essential information on CMS-specific regulations to ensure coding accuracy.
• Distinctive symbols help you quickly identify all reinstated, new, and deleted code and the Ambulatory Surgical Center payment codes.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
Guide to Using the Saunders 2009 HCPCS Level II
Symbols and Conventions
Guide to the 2009 HCPCS Updates
- HCPCS 2009: Level II National Codes
- HCPCS 2009 Index
- CMS Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Appendix A: IOM (Internet Only Manual)