Stay up to date and code most effectively with professional coding support from Carol J. Buck and Elsevier! Including the latest codes in an easy-to-use, spiral-bound, full-color format 2009 HCPCS Level II Professional Edition helps you code quickly, accurately, and efficiently and optimize reimbursement. This professional edition has been enhanced with new dental codes and a color-coded drug table to give you quick, easy access to comprehensive coding information. Plus, a companion Evolve website keeps codes updated so you’re always coding using the most current information available!
• Helpful symbols identify all new and revised codes from the previous year.
• An at-a-glance listing of all new, revised, and deleted codes for 2009 are located in the front matter to help you quickly see the changes.
• Companion Evolve website keeps you updated with the latest code changes.
• Updated design with full-color illustrations enables you to locate and identify codes with greater speed and accuracy.
• Spiral binding provides easy access in practice settings.
• Color-coded Table of Drugs similar to the ICD-9-CM drug table helps you find specific drug information with ease.
• Inclusion of American Dental Association’s CDT Dental codes streamlines your coding process with access to all codes in one place.
• Updated Internet Only Manual section provides essential information on carrier-specific and Medicare-specific regulations to ensure coding accuracy.
• Drug code annotations help you quickly and easily identify brand names drug as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved drugs.
• Distinctive symbols help you quickly identify all reinstated and deleted codes.
• Special ASC symbols highlight all Ambulatory Surgical Center payment group codes for fast reference.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.10(d)|
Table of Contents
Guide to Using the Saunders 2009 HCPCS Level II
Symbols and Conventions
Guide to the 2009 HCPCS Updates
- HCPCS 2009: Level II National Codes
- HCPCS 2009 Index
- 2009 Table of Drugs
- CMS Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
- Appendix A: IOM (Internet Only Manual)