Everything You Need to Find Buyers for Your Photos
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, the 2013 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
- NEW! Informative articles on strategic planning, marketing, applying for grants and talking about money
- NEW! Special features on writing for photographers, maintaining and showcasing work, hanging a solo show and achieving work-life balance
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including commercial, wedding, family, AP and aerial photographers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
ary Burzlaff Bostic is the editor of Photographer's Market, Artist's&Graphic Designer's Market and ArtistsMarketOnline.com. She has six years of experience editing and acquiring projects for North Light fine art and IMPACT Books and has worked on a variety of titles covering a broad range of art topics. She is a graduate of Georgetown College (B.A., English) and the University of Cincinnati (M.A., art history) and resides in Cincinnati, Ohio.