Organized in a convenient Q&A format to speed you to the information you need, the completely updated 2014 Healthcare Reform Facts is the single source for answers to questions arising out of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Only 2014 Healthcare Reform Facts clearly explains:
• The special tax incentives that apply to small businesses
• The new W-2 reporting requirements for health benefits and who is exempt
• Tax and other benefits of a grandfathered plan
• Whether employers will want to continue to offer health insurance — why and why not. And why different employers will reach different decisions
• How the health insurance exchanges work and who can obtain a tax subsidy for buying a policy. The potential problems that exist for those in states without their own exchanges
• What must be considered in changing employer or individual health insurance plans
• And much more!
Key Updates for 2014:
• Detailed information on the PCORI (Patient Centered Outcome Research Institute) fees and remittance requirements
• Updated federal poverty guidelines and the guidance that changes when these criteria change
• New guidance on and provisions of the updated SBC template
• New guidance on the 90-day waiting period limit rule
• Details on the employer mandate penalties and the impact of implementation delays
• Complete information on the Department of Labor Self-Help Healthcare Reform Grandfathered Plan Checklist
• Explanation of various requirements that have been eliminated or revised, such as contraceptive care for religion-affiliated institutions and the elimination of certificates of creditable coverage for preexisting conditions
• Information on the delay in the Exchange Notice release
• Analysis of the federal SHOP Exchanges for small employers and their potential impact
• And much more!
|Publisher:||National Underwriter Company|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|