Pass the 2016 Texas Real Estate Salesperson Exam effortlessly on your 1st try. In this simple course, with the Pearson VUE question and answer exam prep study guide, not only will you learn to pass the state licensing exam, you will also learn:
- How to study for the TX exam quickly and effectively.
- Secrets to Passing the Real Estate Exam even if you do not know the answer to a question.
- How to tackle hard real estate MATH questions with ease and eliminate your fears.
- Tips and Tricks from Real Estate Professionals, professional exam writers and exam proctors.
It will also answer questions like:
- Do I need other course materials from companies like Allied Real Estate School? How about Anthony Real Estate School or Kaplan Real Estate School? Are they even good schools to attend?
- What kinds of questions are on the Texas Real Estate License Exam?
- Should I use the TX Real Estate License Exams for Dummies Book?
This Real Estate Study Guide contains over 530 real estate exam questions and answers with full explanations. It includes a real estate MATH ONLY portion, a real estate vocabulary exam as well as the Texas state exam questions and answers. You will receive questions and answers that are similar to those on the Texas Department of Real Estate Exam
You deserve the BEST real estate exam prep program there is to prepare you to pass, and it gets no better than this. The Texas Real Estate Salesperson Exam is one of the hardest state exam to pass in the United States. We have compiled this simple exam cram book that quickly and easily prepares you to take your state licensing exam and pass it on the 1st try with the Pearson VUE exam. Our Real Estate Exam Review is designed to help you pass the real estate exam in the quickest, easiest and most efficient manner possible. Throw away your real estate course test books and class notes, this is all you need to pass!
|Publisher:||Fun Science Group|
|File size:||400 KB|
About the Author
Real Estate Exam Professionals, Ltd. is group consisting of Real Estate Professionals that include Salespersons, Brokers, Real Estate Attorneys and Ex-Exam Proctors and have been providing real estate exam preparation materials since 2002 for thousands of real estate licensees, professionals and real estate schools throughout the United States. Our online real estate exam materials provide you with the knowledge needed to pass your state exam and quickly help you on your way to becoming a successful real estate agent.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Lazily thrown together book. Questions provided are not actually from exam question bank like it claims. It just repeats the same material over and over, which only covers a tiny portion of the exam, and with silly answer options. Worst of all, it flat out gives you wrong answers and information. It does earn that one star though for the math section. That does properly prepare you for the (very) few math questions on the exam. If you took Kaplan's RE Salesperson course, all you need to study is the national and state exam prep books they provide to be very well prepared for the exam.