11 decades of pricing! The ONE-OF-A-KIND RESOURCE for antique and hobby vehicles is packed with pricing information not found anywhere else. From Curved Dash Oldsmobiles, to big-finned cruisers of the 1950s, to 1960s muscle, we show you what people are paying for cars in the collector vehicle market.
- More than 280,000 pricing listings from 1901 to 2009
- Exclusive 1 through 6 Condition Grading scales places values on all conditions, from perfect show car to parts car
- Domestic cars, light trucks and select U.S. import cars and trucks
- Covers every mass-produced U.S. car and truck
- From the publishers of Old Cars Report Price Guide and Old Cars Weekly