Get it by Friday, September 29
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
The bestselling project-based book for Arduino now covers Arduino Uno and Leonardo!
The much-anticipated update to the groundbreaking 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, now in its Second Edtion, covers the latest advances to the popular open-source electronics prototyping platform, including the Arduino 1.0 development environment. In addition to the Arduino Uno, a new board has been added to the family – Arduino Leonardo – which has built-in USB HID (Human Interface Device) features allowing it to emulate a keyboard, among other things. Featuring coverage of the latest updates to Arduino, this new edition provides improved breadboard diagrams, new photos, and an updated list of U.S. parts availability. The book focuses on the Arduino Uno—the basic Arduino board—with improvements and simplifications to the original 30 projects. It also includes bonus projects specifically for the Arduino Leonardo.
- Updated to cover the Arduino 1.0 programming environment, the Arduino Uno board, and the Arduino Leonardo board
- Written by bestselling Arduino author Simon Monk
- The original 30 projects are updated with new programming code, streamlined and improved project instructions, and clearer breadboard diagrams
- Includes bonus USB projects for the Arduino Leonardo
- Expanded and updated part codes lists include Mouser, Digikey, and Newark
- Shows how to install the software and interact with the Arduino board
- Teaches basic electronics concepts of use to the hobbyist working with Arduino
- Features projects that connect the PC to electronic devices
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||Evil Genius Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Simon Monk has a degree in Cybernetics and Computer Science and a PhD in Software Engineering. He spent several years as an academic before he returned to industry, co-founding the mobile software company Momote Ltd. Simon is the author of the bestselling Programming Arduino, as well as 15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius, and Arduino + Android Projects for the Evil Genius.