Reasons to play with Coloring books.
1. Coloring helps you unwind.
Let's face it-at the end of the day our lives are filled with deadlines. Sitting down and just unwind with our creative process helps us.
2. Coloring stimulates your right brain and helps you think more clearly.
Research shows you are more creative when your right brain is stimulated.
3. Coloring makes for a fun night in with friends.
Great time is with your family or friends doing what you may in loving to draw and talk and have fun.
4. Coloring is a great creative outlet.
It doesn't matter about your artistic ability. It doesn't matter about your letting the sky be blue or green. You get to do what you feel.
5. Coloring books makes the perfect gift.
Recently at a get together, I had a present for everyone who came to our party. It was a box of coloring books and crayons and markers. Everyone laugh so hard and talk more than if we were playing cards.