Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Separating fact from myth, Kalb attempts to determine which of these long-held conspiracy theories hold water, and which ones fall flat under scrutiny. Ranking the conspiracies from 1 to 30 and the likelihood of each conspiracy from 1 to 5, Kalb boldly asks:
- Did baseball avoid integration in the 1930s and 1940s with an unwritten agreement?
- Was Super Bowl III a fixed game?
- Did Sonny Liston throw both of his fights vs. Muhammad Ali?
- Was the NBA’s first-ever draft lottery fixed?
- Why did Michael Jordan really retire from basketball the first time?
- Are some NASCAR race outcomes too good to be true?
- Did the New England Patriots cheat their way to a dynasty?
- What really happened at the 1921 Kentucky Derby?
- Why weren’t any Japanese players signed to major league contracts from 1965-1995?
- And much more!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author