- Get it by Monday, October 2 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
"A daily guide that should be on everyone's nightstand or kitchen table."
-Marianne Smith Edge, MS, RD, LD, FADA, President, American Dietetic Association
As a health-conscious reader, you already know all about the benefits of healthy eating and active living. But some days it's harder than others to put that knowledge to good use. Smart eating and an active lifestyle should be easy and enjoyable, not a chore! Let 365 Days of Healthy Eating from the American Dietetic Association show you an easier way to start living a healthier lifestyle, one day at a time.
Bestselling author and nutrition expert Roberta Larson Duyff provides easy-to-implement hints, tips, and strategies for:
* Having a smart eating mindset
* Making easy everyday food choices that benefit your health
* Buying right-for-you foods and supplements
* Preparing food for good nutrition, health, and great flavor-with easy-to-fix recipes that are as good for you as they are great-tasting
* Getting more health and phytonutrient benefits from foods you enjoy
365 Days of Healthy Eating from the American Dietetic Association is brimming with sensible, personal, and practical tips that can help you build lifelong healthy eating and fitness habits, one easy step at a time.
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Series:||American Dietetic Association Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
THE ACADEMY OF NUTRITION AND DIETETICS, formerly the American Dietetic Association, is the largest group of food and nutrition professionals in the world. As the advocate of the dietetic profession, the Academy serves the public by promoting optimal nutrition, health, and well-being.