Stop Spending Money on Expensive Procedures.
Learn 20 Simple Natural Birth Tips.
Learn Powerful Natural Fertility and Childbirth Techniques.
- How I Found the Right Man to Father My Child.
- How to Stop Stressing and Get the Results You Want.
- How to Surrender and Let Nature Take its Course.
- How to Find the Right Place to Deliver Your Baby.
- How to Have a Healthy Pregnancy.
- How to Create a Strong, Healthy Child.
- How to Deliver a Healthy Alert Baby.
- How to Create a Serene Environment for Birth.
- How to Find Your Inner Feminine Power.
- How to Create the Mindset You Need to Deliver Naturally.
- How to Find the Right Midwife.
- How to Find a Great Doula.
- How to Feed a New Baby.
- How to Avoid Postpartum Depression.
- How to Have Excellent Milk Production.
- How to Navigate the New Waters of Motherhood.
- How to Find Support When You Have No Family Nearby.
- How to Gather Supplies Needed for a New Baby.
- How to Keep Positive During Your Pregnancy.
- How to Recover from a Natural Birth.
If you are trying to conceive naturally and considering natural childbirth either in the hospital or the Bradley way, if you are pregnant for the first time over 40, a first-time new mother, and want information about home birth, water birth, supplies, conception tips, this is an excellent pregnancy gift or book on pregnancy and delivery for a new first-time mother.
45 and PREGNANT is a 3-part journey that starts with a middle-aged pregnancy followed by a woman's decision to have a home water birth with no drugs, and wraps up with what transpired beyond the delivery. Beginning with a serendipitous love story that led to the sudden pregnancy, Liz Angeles ventures from terror to triumph and provides a plethora of information for anyone considering a natural birth. Her comical memoir spanning a 5-year period includes many healthy pregnancy options and natural parenting tips. Her revealing details and personal choices promise to educate, entertain and inspire.
|Publisher:||On the Inside Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.47(d)|
About the Author