4M Tin Can Edge Detector Science Kit
- Part of the Eco-Engineering/Green Science series - help save our environment! Build your own edge detecting robot using a recyclable soda can.
- Watch it glide across the table without tipping over or going off the edge. You will need an empty soda can, a small crosshead screwdriver and one AAA battery.
- Includes base cover, base with wires, lower can ring, upper can ring, gear top plate, battery cover, 2 lower arms, 2 upper arms, 2 transparent covers, motor with wires, 2 axles, 2 eye supports, 2 eyes, 2 sets of bolts and nuts.
- Required but not included; clean empty soft drink can, small crosshead screwdriver, one AAA battery. Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Requires 1 AAA battery, not included.
- Part of the Eco-Engineering/Green Science Series.
- Fun science project creates a edge detecting robot.
- All you need is a small crosshead screwdriver and empty soda can.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||8 - 18 Years|