Prepare quick and easy, healthy, and delicious 5-ingredient recipes on next camping trip that goes beyond hot dogs and marshmallows!
For many people, food cooked outdoors tastes much better than stove-cooked food. This cookbook offers a great collection of inspiring recipes that can transform your camp eating experience. Then camping can be more about making the best of your natural surroundings, away from the busy hustle of daily life.
Without a doubt, camping is all about having some leisure time and enjoying fun activities, kicking back, and relaxing. With these 50 camping recipes using four different cooking methods: foil packets, Dutch oven, campfire cooking, and grilling, you will be able to serve breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even dessert while camping - with zero fuss. This cookbook helps you pursue fun activities and forget about cooking and cleaning duties, while enjoying tasty and fuss-free meals that keep everyone happy and satisfied. Camping and cooking on an open fire are some of the best life experiences you can have together.
Using fresh, local, and readily available ingredients you can wake up and try perfect pancake recipes for breakfast, or you can make fresh kebabs after hiking, or you can cook fish, like salmon or shrimps, in just a few minutes to enjoy around a cozy outdoor fire.
This cookbook covers some basic tips and tricks on pre-preparing a few things to make campsite cooking even easier and more enjoyable. Just bring the right tools like skillets and pans from home, and you will be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy time with your family. The basic aim of the book is to provide you with fifty 5-ingredient recipes that are not only easy to make but also healthy and delicious. Don't just roast weenies!
Inside, you'll find:
- Camping basics: what to bring, cooking at the campsite and prepping before your trip, safety around the campfire, tips and tricks and campsite cooking hacks
- Delightful breakfast recipes such as the Australian Damper and the Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Delicious lunch and snack recipes like the Shrimp-Stuffed Avocados and the Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, the Foil Pack Sriracha Honey Wings, and the Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Wholesome main entrees such as the Stuffed Bell Peppers and the Chicken Kebabs, the Chicken Over the Coals, and the Foil Packed Honey-Lime Tilapia and Corn
- Amazing side recipes such as the Black Bean Salad and the Pan Roasted Veggies
- Irresistible desserts like the S'Mores Cake, the Stuffed Bananas, and the Blackberry Campfire Cobbler
All the ingredients in each of the recipes are easy to find and pack for camping. Some steps can be done at home before leaving for camping for a stress-free cooking experience.
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking and preparation times, number of servings, easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and nutritional information per serving.
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!