Save Time, Energy and Money with these Amazingly Delicious 5 Ingredients Recipes for Fabulous Family Meals. They take 15 Minutes or Less of Prep. Time = A Homemade Fabulous Family Meal in no Time!
Making homemade meals after a long strenuous day at work is something that can become overwhelming . Using fewer ingredients is the solution! It not only saves time, money, and energy, but also make sure you are preparing wholesome meals for your loved ones with the use of the freshest and most flavorful ingredients available. When you choose the right ingredients, you will be surprised at how much you can eliminate from your grocery list. With this collection of five ingredient meals, we have focused on just that; the bright, fresh flavors of wholesome healthy foods.
We got you covered for every meals of the day including vegetarian fares, side dishes, and decadent desserts. Inside find:
- Useful tips for cooking with 5 ingredients including shopping for 5 ingredient meals, and kitchen time savers
- Succulent beef recipes like the Jalapeño Beef Pouches
- Mouth-watering chicken recipes like the Asian BBQ Chicken
- Easy pork dishes like the Overstuffed Pork Chops
- Delicious fish and seafood recipes like the Creamy Herb Shrimp Pasta
- Delectable vegetarian and side dish recipes like the Ancient Grain Stuffed Peppers
- Luscious 5 ingredient desserts like the Wildberry Mascarpone Sliders
- Weekend breakfast dishes like the Morning After Eggs in Purgatory
Take note that I don't count salt and pepper, water, and cooking spray as ingredients.
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.70(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
In colder months, she loves to whip up some slow cooker meals, and uses her favorite cooking tools in her kitchen, the cast iron pans, and Dutch oven. She also is very busy preparing Christmas treats for her extended family and friends. She gets busy baking for the holiday season sometimes as early as October. Her recipes are cherished by everyone who has tasted her foods and holiday treats.
Louise is a part-time writer of cookbooks, sharing her love of food, her experience, and her family's secret recipes with her readers.
She also loves to learn and share tips and tricks to make life.
Some of her other books include:
• Low Carb Dump Meals: Healthy One Pot Meal Recipes (Vol. 1)
• Camping Cookbook series - Grilling Recipes; Foil Packets and Dutch Oven Recipes
• 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook: Quick and Easy 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Recipes
• Cooking with Cast Iron Skillet: Timeless and Delicious Family Recipes
• Cooking with Cast Iron: More Timeless and Delicious Family Recipes
• Home Canning and Preserving Recipes for Beginners: Easy Recipes for Canning Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, Fish and Beans
• Home Canning and Preserving Recipes for Beginners: More Easy Recipes for Canning Fruits and Vegetables
• Holiday Baking: Favorite Quick and Easy Sweat Treat Recipes
• DIY Household Hacks Proven Cleaning Hacks for Every Room in Your Home