More 5 Ingredient recipes for the Slow Cooker Recipes
5 ingredients + 15 minutes preparation time + Slow cooker = Fabulous One Pot Meal!
74 new recipes in this volume 2!
Have you ever found yourself going home, tired after a long day, only to discover that you still have to cook food? The prospect of having to prepare several ingredients, use a frying pan or an oven, and then perform other complicated and time consuming tasks may either make you to order out or skip dinner altogether.
If you think about it, using a slow cooker can solve all this. It will make you save time and energy and money. What's not to like? On top of that, if you only need five ingredients to prepare your meals, and 15 minutes to make it, it's even better!
Slow cookers allow you to go home with food not only ready for you to eat, but also still tasty and warm at the same time. All you have to do is to prepare the ingredients in the morning, put all of them in the slow cooker and leave it. No mess, no dishes to clean, and not much effort compared to other kitchen appliances. This also means less work and faster preparation time. You arrive at home with a one-pot meal ready to eat. It will give you more time to enjoy your meal.
Compared to ovens, slow cookers require a significantly lower amount of electricity. This means lower bills for you to pay. Another money-saver is that with slow cookers, you can buy the less expensive, tougher meats. Instead of the expensive choice cuts, you can use the tougher meats because the slow cookers will make the meat more tender.
Inside this volume 2, find:
- Useful tips for cooking with a slow cooker
- Succulent beef recipes like the Teriyaki Beef with Pineapple or the Pepper Steak;
- Mouth-watering chicken and turkey recipes like the Buffalo Chicken or the Turkey Shepherd's Pie;
- Easy pork dishes like the Brown Sugar Country Pork Ribs or the Creamy Pork Chops with Potatoes;
- Delicious fish recipes like the Pesto Seasoned Fish Fillets or the Clam Chowder;
- Delectable vegetarian meals like the Gooey Slow Cooked Macaroni and Cheese or the Asparagus Risotto;
- Luscious desserts like the Mud Pie or the Peach and Blueberry Cobbler;
- Weekend breakfast dishes like the Cinnamon Laced Pancake or the Sweet as Honey Raisin Bread.
Take note that I don't count salt and pepper, water, and cooking spray as ingredients.
Let's start cooking! Scroll back up and order your copy today!