Organized for easy reference and crucial practice, coverage of all the essential topics presented as 500 AP-style questions with detailed answer explanations
5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Statistics Questions to Know by Test Day is tailored to meet your study needs—whether you’ve left it to the last minute to prepare or you have been studying for months. You will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the AP exam, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations.
- 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials
- Review explanations for right and wrong answers
- Additional online practice
- Close simulations of the real AP exams
- Updated material reflects the latest tests
- Online practice exercises
|Series:||5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||8 MB|
About the Author
Cynthia Johnson has over 20 years' experience in writing and editing test-prep guides for America's leading educational publishers. Her team of writers and editors have also produced thousands of test items for ETS and for Harcourt Assessment.