- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
This easy-to-follow study guide includes a complete course review, full-length practice tests, and access to online quizzes and an AP Planner app!
5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam. It also includes access to McGraw-Hill Education’s AP Planner app, which will enable you to customize your own study schedule on your mobile device.
- AP Planner app features daily practice assignment notifications delivered on your mobile device
- 2 full-length practice AP Psychology exams
- Access to online AP Psychology quizzes
- 3 separate study plans to fit your learning style
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
* Practice Tests
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I studied from 5 steps to a 5 2014 edition. I took the AP Psychology test, waited and then received a 2. 5 steps to a 5 sucks, THE TITLE IS A LIER, dont fall for it. I will take the test again because of this company!!!!!