Get ready for your AP exam with this straightforward and easy-to-follow study guide, updated for all the latest exam changes!
5 Steps to a 5: AP U.S. History features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and provides model tests that reflect the latest version of the exam.
Inside you will find:
- 5-Step Plan to a Perfect 5: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence
- 2 complete practice AP U.S. History exams
- 3 separate plans to fit your study style
- Review material updated and geared to the most recent tests
- Savvy information on how tests are constructed, scored, and used
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Series:||5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.48(w) x 10.76(h) x 0.77(d)|
About the Author
Stephen Armstrong is an AP History teacher, supervisor of social studies at Hall High School and two middle schools in West Hartford, CT, and an adjunct professor of history at Central Connecticut State University.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I took the APUSH Test two months ago and this book helped so much! It was the second best thing! If you need any help studying for the test watch crash course on youtube fro John Green! :) He makes history so much better and makes evwnts easer t remember and understand! Plus, he sometimes makes references to his books (TFIOS mainly & some LFA) John green really helped me and I cant thank him and the Crash Course team enough as well as this book! Amazing! Both the book and Crash Course helped me learn and become prepeared for the APUSH test! :) Thanks! Buy this it helps! -MenzieO