28.0 In Stock
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM!
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1: Algebra Based guide has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (2 in the book and 1 online) that reflect the latest exam
- “5 Minutes to a 5” section a 5-minute activity for each day of the school year that reinforces the most important concepts covered in class
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the Physics 1 exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Proven strategies specific to each section of the test
- A self-guided study plan including flashcards, games, and more online
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Greg Jacobs teaches AP Physics at Woodberry Forest School in central Virginia.