For the more than one million students taking the AP exams each year
- Boxed quotes offering advice from students who have aced the exams and from AP teachers and college professors
- Sample tests that closely simulate real exams
- Review material based on the contents of the most recent tests
- Icons highlighting important facts, vocabulary, and frequently asked questions
- Websites and links to valuable online test resources, along with author e-mail addresses for students with follow-up questions
- Authors who are either AP course instructors or exam developers
John T. Moore, Ed.D. is the author of Chemistry for Dummies and is a professor of chemistry at Stephen F. Austin State University.
Richard Langley, Ph.D.has graded AP Chemistry Exams for the past 3 years and is a chemistry professor at Stephen F. Austin State University.