MATCHES THE NEW EXAM!
Get ready to ace your AP Biology Exam with this easy-to-follow, multi-platform study guide
Teacher-Recommended and Expert-Reviewed!
The immensely popular test prep guide has been updated and revised with new material and is now accessible in print, online and mobile formats. 5 Steps to a 5: AP Biology 2020 introduces an easy to follow, effective 5-step study plan to help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to reach your full potential. The book includes hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations and sample responses. You’ll learn how to master the multiple-choice questions and achieve a higher score on this demanding exam.
Because this guide is accessible in print and digital formats, you can study online, via your mobile device, straight from the book, or any combination of the three. This essential guide reflects the latest course syllabus and includes 3 full-length practice exams, plus proven strategies specific to each section of the test.
Your Perfect Plan for the Perfect Score Includes:
• 3 Practice Exams that match the latest exam requirements
• Access to the entire Cross-Platform Prep Course in Biology 2020
• Hundreds of exercises with thorough answer explanations
• Practice questions the reflect grid-ins and multiple-choice questions, just like the ones you will see on test day
• Comprehensive overview of the AP Biology exam format
• Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
• Flashcards, games, and more
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Mark Anestis is a private test preparation tutor and co-author of McGraw-Hill Education’s SAT.
Kellie Ploeger Cox, PhD., teaches AP Biology at the Hopkins School in New Haven, CT.