5 Ways To Prevent Heart Disease, Diabetes, And Cancer: An Interview With World Renowned Dietician Jeff Novickby Michael Senoff
However, there are five simple
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
According to Jeff Novick, famous dietician, author, and health expert, people in the United States spend way too much time and energy hyping “early detection” as a way to cure disease when that kind of care does nothing to reduce the risk for disease – it just let’s you know you have it sooner.
However, there are five simple lifestyle choices recommended by the World Health Organization that will significantly change your life by reducing your chance for heart disease and diabetes by up to 80% and cancer by 40%. And in this audio, you’ll hear all about them.
You’ll Also Hear…
• Why you won’t be able to believe the results one grocery store got when they rated the nutrition of their foods
• The real reason more and more children have health problems today
• Why Jeff is never surprised when someone falls off a diet – and how the United States is a society gearing itself up for failure on this issue
• What Jeff considers the best (and most important) piece of exercise equipment and simple ways to make the most of it
• The secret way thin people stay thin year after year – find out how they burn 300 calories a day without even trying
• Truly understanding what a healthy diet means – and why gluten-free foods may not be the healthiest option after all
According to Jeff, the United States is well aware it has a problem – with 67% of Americans not just overweight, but obese – it’s time to stop pointing fingers and start doing something. But he says, don’t expect a miracle overnight. In fact, we can’t expect to see a difference today, or even tomorrow. But if we don’t start taking steps in the right direction, we will never see a difference. And in this audio, you’ll hear how to get going.
- BN ID:
- Michael Senoff
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 24 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews