Are you just beginning your engagement journey? You'll find activities to help you define employee engagement, measure the current level of engagement in your organization and understand critical underlying principles. Are you interested in sustaining and growing employee engagement? Move on to the activities on overcoming obstacles, motivating engaged employees, how world famous leaders lead engagement and other advanced topics.
The activities are organized into six, easy-to-reference sections:
• Understanding employee engagement
• Getting started to engage employees
• Leading employee engagement
• Measuring employee engagement
• Creating an engaged workplace
• Employee engagement communications
Each of these fun and easy-to-use employee activities focuses on a different aspect of employee engagement and can be completed in 30-45 minutes. Each activity includes the purpose, description, time guidelines, resources, presentation instructions, debriefing guidelines and a handout.