With the Three-Chord Christmas Songbook you will need only minimal playing skills and three chords-G, C, and D7-to accompany each song in this great book. The jam-packed book is invaluable for all beginning musicians, casual musicians, teachers, family bands, and performers. Melody, lyrics, and chords are included for all songs.
Guitar, uke, and five-string banjo diagrams are included for the three chords, along with basic accompaniment tips. Transposing and how-to-use-the-capo tips are included for singers. An invaluable sourcebook for teachers-and a handy, compact fakebook for performers. A unique collection of timeless songs for the entire family.
- Accompany 50 vibrant Christmas songs with only minimal playing skills.
- Each song includes melody, lyrics, and chords.
- Perhaps the most interesting collection of Christmas songs to be found in print today.
- Interesting historical images are found throughout the text.
- A superb book for getting beginners involved and keeping them involved.
- Only a few minutes of technical training equips any person to accompany all 50 songs in this book.
- Teachers can use this collection as a foundation to teach more advanced patterns and arranging techniques.
- Excellent "mini fake book" resource for all musicians and performers.