Change a child's life!
Across America and around the world, millions of children need help. So many that sometimes it seems impossible for one person to make a difference.
Now, child advocate Cheryl Saban helps you find ways you can make a difference in children's lives. Here's how to share with children in need the money, time, or talent that's right for you.
50 Ways to Save Our Children tells you about
- Donate money toward providing medical care and vaccinations to children around the world.
- Give old books to the library of your local school.
- Collect toys and school supplies for homeless shelters.
- Volunteer to give homework help or run an activity at an after-school club.
- Create a scholarship fund through your place of business.
- Become an advocate in court for an abused or neglected child.
This easy-to-navigate guide will tell you how you can do all this and more.
You can make a difference!
|Edition description:||1ST HARPER|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Cheryl Saban is an author, television writer, producer, philanthropist, child advocate, and mother of four. Married to Saban Entertainment / Fox Family Worldwide CEO Haim Saban, she and her husband have been active participants in the welfare and improvement of children's lives for many years. She is on the Board of Regents of Children's Hospital, a member of Circle of Care for Children's Hospitals, and a member of the board of United Friends of the Children/Bridges. She is Executive Director of Saban Children's Foundation, which with Fox Family Worldwide, hosts an annual holiday festival for over 2,000 Los Angeles area underprivileged children. She is involved in many other charitable causes, mostly geared to children.