Get it by Wednesday, September 27
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
52 Weeks of Sales Success, 2nd edition is based on Roberts' series of popular weekly sales seminars originally offered to his staff. Ralph now delivers the same energy and sales-generating wisdom and closing tools to everyone who is committed to achieving his or her full potential. In this second edition, Ralph has expanded and updated the material to address issues important to today's salespeople and reveals his field-proven strategies for selling in the 21st Century:
- Stop thinking like an employee and start thinking like an entrepreneur
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Develop systems and procedures
- Hire an assistant, so you can concentrate on clients
- Know your product, yourself, and your client
- Under-promise, over-deliver
- Turn problems into opportunities
|Product dimensions:||6.02(w) x 9.06(h) x 0.67(d)|
About the Author
Ralph R. Roberts is an award-winning and internationally acclaimed real estate agent, speaker, sales coach, consultant, and author. His articles have been featured in a host of national publications, online and in print, and he has authored and coauthored numerous books, including Walk Like a Giant, Sell Like a Madman; Advanced Selling For Dummies; Cross-Cultural Selling For Dummies; Mortgage Myths; and Foreclosure Myths, all from Wiley. For more about Ralph, visit AboutRalph.com.