Want it by Friday, September 28
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Open your eyes to wealth-building secrets from a successful mathematician and financial strategist.
As an actuarial analyst for some of the largest companies in the world and as a Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional, Chris Jarvis gained critical insights into the successful operations of hundreds, if not thousands, of businesses and professional practices. He has been solving complex business, investment, and insurance concerns for his clients for more than twenty years. In 6 Secrets to Leveraging Success, he shares how to:
- Avoid being overcharged and given inadequate service by some of the biggest professional services firms.
- Smart ways to identify and avoid working with financial institutions that have significant, and undisclosed, conflicts of interest with you.
- Turn insurance expenses into valuable working assets for your business or family.
- Own your own insurance company—so you can keep the profits for yourself and lower the costs of agents and brokers.
- Be Your Own Bank—so you can access, leverage, and grow your wealth without the red tape, regulations and fees of traditional banking
- Restructure your business so that your #1 corporate expense—employees—act like owners.
|Publisher:||Post Hill Press|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 17.20(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Chris Jarvis is an applied mathematician and innovative financial strategist with over 25 years experience. Jarvis teaches businesses how to increase profitability by transforming expenses into income or equity. Jarvis has been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, appeared on Bloomberg TV, and written more than 100 professional articles.
Jarvis is a consultant to entrepreneurs and financial services firms. He has delivered sales, marketing, and motivational seminars to national insurance companies. He has provided risk management, captive consulting, and insurance brokerage services to over 250 businesses. Chris proudly serves on the board of seven start-ups and nonprofits.
Jarvis earned an MBA from The Anderson School at UCLA, where he was awarded the Young President’s Organization’s (YPO) Ken Kennedy Fellowship for entrepreneurial achievement. He spent six years as a member of Vistage International’s Chief Executive Group.
Jarvis graduated from the Honors Program at the University of Rhode Island with a B.S. in applied mathematics, where he was awarded the Order of Omega Man of the Year for academic achievement and community service.
Table of Contents
Foreword Jack Canfield ix
Chapter 1 What Kind of Success Are We Trying to Leverage? 1
Chapter 2 The Chicken, the Egg, and Your Future 8
Chapter 3 The First Secret: Stop Being Beige 24
Chapter 4 The Second Secret: More Is More- Maximize Your Leverage 39
Chapter 5 The Third Secret: Expect Prepare for, Then Welcome Failure 64
Chapter 6 The Fourth Secret: Insure Success 88
Chapter 7 The Fifth Secret: Leveraging People-the Advanced Course 108
Chapter 8 The Sixth Secret: Be a Legend-Leave a Legacy 137
Chapter 9 Follow the Better Path-Now 158
Additional Resources 160