Lose Weight With Your "7-Day Weight Loss Challenge"
Why are you reading this? Because:
- You are disgusted and unhappy every time you look in the mirror.
- You want people to stop criticizing and making fun of your weight.
- You want to look your best everywhere you go and get complimented on.
- You want to have more energy and do all the active things that get you excited.
- You want to get healthier and live longer and not die from obesity-related deaths.
Weight loss seems simple at the outset, but the reality of the process is that it’s much more difficult than many expect. Anyone can be on a low-calorie streak only to blow things with unhealthy food, at any point of the process. This difficulty is admittedly daunting—one off day can ruin several other days of hard work.
To help those interested in losing weight—and keeping it off—find success, countless products and services exist today, from supplements to exercise products and everything in-between.
For as effective as these products can be, they fail to recognize that the process of losing weight requires mental discipline to keep at its active participation. Accordingly, the key is finding consistency in the weight-loss process.
Instead of having a barking coach hurling insults for twenty-dollars per hour, the "7-Day Weight Loss Challenge" provides readers with the push necessary to recognize their diet goals in just one week, based upon its outstanding core information, including:
- An outstanding collection of mental-training information that will help readers to set goals and develop the mindset necessary to lose weight
- A well-thought diet plan with suggested food types and portions that is sure to boost and enhance one’s metabolism
- A series of proven exercises that won’t exhaust readers, but will provide results, as well as a group of stretches and stationary exercises that are sure to have one’s body feeling and performing at is best
It should all be clear now: if you're serious about losing weight, you should take up on the "7-Day Weight Loss Challenge." These seven days will help to initiate a lifetime of health and physical fitness.
One week from now, when you’re already well on your way to achieving your fitness goals, you’ll be glad you did.
About the Author
Challenge Self is all about proactive individuals who want to enhance their lives. Getting better at any area that you endeavor takes work; there’s no rewards without exerting any effort. If you are dedicated to your goal, we will offer you the unfair edge that you need with highly practical, application-based methods that are sustainable and straightforward. People need to be able to retain the knowledge and techniques they gain well into the future, rather than referring to quick fixes that are sure to dissipate once the “high” of self-assurance wears off. You don’t want to waste your time covering up the issue at hand, over and over again. Why leave a wound to scar when you can heal it away completely? Being a self-challenger will light that fire under you, and you’ll soon be motivated to fully complete your self-growth journey. The point is to continue to love who you are and thrive in your environment well after you’ve learned how to do so, and our commitment is to provide that longevity. Join the challenge at www.ChallengeSelf.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I am happy with reading this self - help guide. The main goal of this book is to inform and discuss the blunders of weight loss. The book provides an ample, very descriptive step by step program which is fueled by science. The way in which it operates is based on a series of steps or "challenges" to which the person is subject to ie. weight loss diet, physical and mental attractions, Okay lets skip to the good stuff aka working out ! In step 4 you are given a radical approach to set up program. The main goal is to boost your daily activity, and by doing so will speed up your metabolism and loose calories. The most ample time to workout is in the AM. There are a few types of exercises, yoga, weight lifting, aerobics, and toning. Cheers