In this book, we offer a selection of nine different practical projects that you can follow along with.
- Build a Simple Beginner App with Node, Bootstrap & MongoDB by James Hibbard
- How to Build a File Upload Form with Express and Dropzone.js by Lukas White
- How to Build and Structure a Node.js MVC Application by James Kolce
- User Authentication with the MEAN Stack by Simon Holmes & Jeremy Wilken
- Building a Real-time Chat App with Sails.js by Michael Wanyoike
- Passport Authentication for Node.js Applications by Paul Orac
- Local Authentication Using Passport in Node.js by Paul Orac
- An Introduction to NodeBots by Patrick Catanzariti
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
James Kolce is a self-taught 21-year-old designer and web developer based in Mexico. Lead developer of Concise CSS, a minimalist and extensible framework to build websites quickly with good design. He writes a blog called The Brain of James Kolce, were he puts some of the knowledge he has acquired over the years.
Jeremy Wilken is a software engineer at eBay, with background building web applications for desktops and mobile using Ionic and AngularJS. He is involved with open source and has a background using open source CMS systems.
Michael writes clean, readable and modular code. He loves learning new technologies that bring efficiencies and increased productivity to his workflow.
Aside from being a software developer, I am also a massage therapist, an enthusiastic musician, and a hobbyist fiction writer. I love traveling, watching good quality TV shows and, of course, playing video games.