What is truth?
This question has haunted mankind throughout the ages. Its significance is most pronounced in the ultimate question of truth as it pertains to faith. Since the time of the Protestant Reformation, there continues to emerge a multitude of Protestant and non-denominational churches, all claiming to accurately represent that truth. What if you could sift through the claims and eventually come to know the truth on virtually all doctrines that divide the truth, as Christ taught his apostles?
In this book, you will:
* See doctrine at its inception via the writings of the early Church
* Learn the truth about urban legends promulgated by opponents of Catholicism
* Discover critical information that may have had an impact on Martin Luther’s “reformation” movement
* Find out how to discern truth as it pertains to current social issues
* Know Jesus in a deeper, more personal way by seeing all he taught his disciples
May reading this book be the beginning of your journey of discovery into the fullness of Truth that is found in the Catholic Church.
|Publisher:||Leonine Publishers LLC|
|Product dimensions:||8.40(w) x 5.40(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter I: The Bible
Chapter II: The Church
Chapter III: Scripture vs. Scripture Plus Tradition
Chapter IV: Faith Alone and Once Saved, Always Saved
Chapter V: Brothers of Jesus
Chapter VI: Saints and Intercessory Prayer
Chapter VII: Statues, Images, and Relics
Chapter VIII: Mary as Theotokos, Mother of God
Chapter IX: The Eucharist
Chapter X: Other Sacraments
Chapter XI: Questions About Martin Luther
Chapter XII: Purgatory
Chapter XIII: Indulgences
Chapter XIV: Church Fathers
Chapter XV: Social Issues
Chapter XVI: The Pope
Chapter XVII: Conclusion
Suggested Reading List
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is written in a very easy-to-read format and causes one to really consider!