Ditch the overwhelm. Right now.
You're an author … and you want to self-publish, right? So why haven't you yet?
I'll bet it's because you feel overwhelmed. There are so many steps to take when self-publishing, and no one easy way to take them. Until now, that is.
How to Self-publish a Book by Barb Drozdowich is ready-made to help you do just that. Its step-by-step, friendly format will make it easy for you to shake off the anxiety attached to the unknown and find your way safely and quickly to the fun and profits of self-publishing.
It's scary when you don't know what to do next. And then, when you figure out what comes next, you discover you don't know how to do it. Ayyyeee! It's no wonder so many authors give up their self-publishing dreams.
But you don't have to.
Author consultant Barb Drozdowich comes from the tech and how-to world. It's easy for her to explain it to you because she's lived it—17+ times as a self-published author herself—and has spent decades teaching writers like you how to find success while avoiding the tech-snags and info-snares of publishing.
Here are just 5 of the real-life gems in How to Self-Publish a Book that will help you get to the finish line.
- Files, and formats, and structure—Oh, my! You'll learn which ones to use, when and how, all without that peril-filled trip to the Emerald City.
- ISBN: How to get one, where to get one, and why it's important to get one that shows you as the author of record.
- ePublishers (the big, very BIG, and the little guys) their requirements, and how to meet them, for nearly every country in the World.
- Live links that take you to the places you need to be, so you don't have to waste your time searching … and searching … and searching some more.
- A glossary and resources section so you don't have to guess about anything.
This book is jam-packed with carefully researched and validated information that is curated to inspire you to complete a task, then carry on to the next. In fact, the information within the covers is so valuable that one reader wrote: "The beginning sections and the appendices alone would be more than worth the cover price."
Are you ready? Throw away the excuses right now and self-publish your book!