Expert advice for a successful transaction
Today, businesses are being bought and sold at a rapid rate. As a management consultant who has brokered over 300 small businesses, Wilbur Yegge knows the intricacies involved in the transaction processand how to overcome them. In this comprehensive guide, he takes you through the ins and outs of the purchasing and vending process, covering everything essential to conclude a successful transaction. Packed with numerous examples, helpful tips, and even a special section on "Yegge's rules," this invaluable resource has complete information on:
• Contractual obligations in purchase and sale agreements.
• Working with business brokers.
• Confidentiality issues, such as tax returns, impropriety, and the discovery process.
• Effective negotiation strategies.
• What to includeand what not toin your selling prospectus.
• Sellers' pricing methods.
• Payment alternatives open to buyers
|Product dimensions:||9.00(w) x 6.00(h) x 0.66(d)|
About the Author
WILBUR M. YEGGE, PhD, has bought and sold five companies, brokered the sale of over 300 small businesses, and valued more than 1,000 others. President of a management consulting firm, he is the author of Self-Defense Finance for Small Businesses and A Basic Guide for Valuing a Company, both published by Wiley.