- Get it by Tuesday, August 22 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
A Celebration of Sex After 50 answers specific, often unasked questions about sexual topics, presents detailed techniques and behavioral skills for deepening sexual pleasure and intimate companionship, and addresses other issues facing older couples including:
- the normal effects of aging
- common medical problems and solutions
- erectile function and the use of Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis
- the effects of other drugs on sexuality
- postmenopause and estrogen replacement
- prostate disorders
- minimizing the impact of various diseases on sexual function
- overcoming roadblocks to intimacy
- reviving and sustaining sexual desire
- physical and emotional sexual fitness
- finding help
|Publisher:||Nelson, Thomas, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Carolyn Sue Childerston is the Practice Administrator for Childerston and Associates, a psychological private practice in Hagerstown, Maryland. She regularly consults with women regarding hormone related concerns and is an author and speaker in this specialty area. Carolyn has an M.A. in Biblical Counseling from Trinity College and Seminary.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
if you have questions that your parents never answered about what happens later in life, then this book is for you. it is factually accurate as well as written from a Christian perspective where multiple supporting Bible verses. I would definitely recommend this book to both men and women single and married.