As a Christian woman, does any of the following describe you?
· You know God wants you to forgive your offenders, but you still harbor bitterness.
· You feel inadequate, and you don't know how to see your true value.
· Fear hinders you from accomplishing your God-given purposes.
· Controlling your anger is a struggle.
· You are fighting for freedom from worry and anxiety.
· You cannot seem to overcome your grief caused by a devastating life event.
· Jealousy ruins your relationships. You try to be grateful for your circumstance, but the jealous feelings always return.
· You know in your head that you accepted God's forgiveness of your sins, but your heart struggles to believe.
As a follower of Christ, you want your life to reflect His love and grace, but your emotions do not cooperate. With thought-provoking questions to help you get to the heart of your issues and the space provided to process your thoughts, A Christian Woman's Guide to Overcoming Messy Emotions is a valuable tool. Give yourself (or someone you care about) the gift of biblical truth that equips you to overcome!