You will learn:
• How ordinary people overcome obstacles to achieve their dreams
• What role mentors play in your success and how to find a mentor
• How to change culture and bring about change
• The importance of having a vision and how to create a powerful vision even if you do not believe you are a visionary.
• Practical, simple approaches to motivate your team
The stories in this book are not about the chief executive officers of multinational corporations or world leaders, but rather about people challenged to achieve significant goals by working through other people. These are the people who know how to lead and know how to unleash the potential in their high-performance teams to drive extraordinary results.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Keith combines his hands on experience with best practices in people development to help clients effectively lead themselves to improve their results.
Keith has a passion for football, photography and helping people reach their potential.