Spencer Coffman, a certified expert in micro-expressions and well versed in human behavior, will give you a great understanding of the little hidden signs displayed by every person on earth. These unconscious behaviors are exactly that, unconscious. Because of this, they are often unrecognized. However, with training, they can be seen and lies can be detected.
Of course there are many books on the market about body language. However, this is the first one that takes the form of a study guide or lesson plan and is focused exclusively on deception. While reading, you'll discover:
• How to recognize lying eye contact
• What a shoulder shrug really means
• How someone feels when the cross their arms
• What it means when a persons voice changes
• That speech and body language must match
• And Much, Much, More!!!
"With six simple chapters and less than 100 pages A Guide To Deception makes for an easy and very enjoyable read."