Have you ever wondered how to write a book? Or perhaps you've written a manuscript that's already been edited to death, yet still isn't good enough?
Writing your novel doesn't need to be a painful or lonely experience. Sit with me and let me teach you all I've learned about creative writing tips and tricks. You are already talented if you've written a book or are ready to write fiction, which means half the battle is already won. I have good news, writing skills can most assuredly be learned!
This guide is designed to answer the following questions:
• What should I consider before writing?
• How to write a novel which has heavy world-building elements?
• How do I approach edits?
• What sells a book to agents?
• How can I make connections in the writing and publishing community?
• Should I self-publish?
This guide answers all these questions and more by giving a personal review of actual author pitfalls and how they were overcome as well as soul-searching questions that'll reveal your true writing goals.
• Author interviews from both traditionally and self-published authors.
• Samples of winning Twitter Pitch Tweets to see what agents and publishers are looking for, and how you can grab their attention!
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author