Enjoy an alphabet of delightfully cynical cartoons that capture the thrills of being a responsible adult!
Hot off the presses, this new adult coloring book is the perfect way to laugh, color, and relax. Unlike the complicated patterns of other adult coloring books, these simple, comical illustrations make for easy color choices and stress-free doodling!
- It includes 26 2-page spreads with illustrations of animals in adult situations.
- Though the humor is cynical, the language is safe to hang on your office wall or the fridge next to the kids' drawings.
- Double-sided pages give you more bang for your buck! Crayons or colored pencils are recommended.
- Tear one out and frame it in an 8x10!
Here are some of the cartoons you'll color:
- A is for an Ant on an Airplane who couldn't get an Aisle seat
- D is for a Dinosaur at the Dog park, picking up poop
- K is for a Kangaroo Killing it at Karaoke night
- Q is for a Quail buying Quinoa in the bulk section
- Y is for a Yak doing Yoga
|Product dimensions:||8.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.12(d)|