Deep in the heart of every man is a desire to make a difference-a longing to live with purpose and have a lasting impact on his world.
A Man After God's Own Heart Devotional is focused on meeting that very need. Author Jim George looks at what the Bible says about the key areas of a man's life-and offers guidance for excelling at every one of them:
- His marriage: what it means to love and lead with strength and grace
- His children: principles for living as an example and lifelong influencer
- His work: keys to modeling integrity and diligence on the job
- His church: increasing his usefulness to God and building up others
- His witness: steps to building bridges for ministry to unbelievers
This devotional will equip men with the spiritual wisdom and tools they need for making a real difference in all they do.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||4.40(w) x 6.16(h) x 0.82(d)|
About the Author
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.