A Practical Approach to Data Structures and Algorithms available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- New Age Science
• Detailed description of each and every concept of data structures
• Algorithms are written in pseudo syntax language
• Practical applications on data structures
• Use of consistent programming methodology
• Inclusion 'C' programming language on data structures with their basic operations
• All programms are menu driven and have complete user interface for operations
The aim of the book is to serve as a text for students learning programming in 'C' on Data Structures such as array, linked list, stack, queue, trees, graph and sorting and searching methodology.
The book illustrates in detail the methods, algorithms, functions and implementation of each and every concept of data structures. Algorithms are written in pseudo syntax i.e., near to 'C' language for easy understanding. It contains worked examples to amplify the material, and enhance the pedagogy.
The content is not overburdened with math, and instead pays attention to the key components of the subject, especially link listing. By discussing the practical applications of the subject, the author has lessened the dry theory involved, and made the book more approachable.
|Publisher:||New Age Science|
|Product dimensions:||7.50(w) x 9.70(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
Sanjay Pahuja, M.E., a Software Engineer & Trainer has over thirteen years of experience in the field of programming, teaching, training and implementation of Program Design and Methodology. Earlier he worked as a software engineer where he implemented the concept of Data Structures in real time projects of healthcare and telecommunications in C, and also had enough exposure in training and teaching this subject for undergrauate and postgraduate students.
Table of Contents
• Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
• Built-in Data Structure
• Unordered and Ordered Arrays
• Linear Data Structure: Linked List
• Algorithms on Stack
• Algorithms on Queue
• Non-linear Data Structure: Trees
• Non-linear Data Structure: Graphs
• Sorting Algorithms and their Analysis
• Searching Techniques
• File Structures