WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW:
- Why sultry, sexy voices announce the tram stops.
- How the Statue of Liberty almost stayed in France.
- Why the library headquarters looks like a head.
- If an eccentric Riviera lady really had a wedding for her dog.
- Why Greek themed mosaics adorn the hilltop.
- And maybe most importantly… Where to get good chocolate.
I feel very privileged to live in Nice and to be able to explore its beauty and quirkiness on a daily basis. This short book is just a sample of some of the art, architecture, and tasty treats awaiting you in and around this French Riviera city.
|File size:||7 MB|
About the Author
Margo Lestz is American by birth but now divides her time between London, England and Nice, France (with a little bit of Florence, Italy thrown in for good measure). Life in a foreign country is never dull and every day is a new learning experience. She describes herself as a perpetual student and is always taking some kind of course or researching a moment in history that has caught her fancy. She’s curious by nature and always wondering who, what, why, when, where, and how. Margo shares her adventures (and her questions) with Jeff, her husband of many years. She enjoys travel, history, observing cultures and traditions - and then writing about them, of course.