The most comprehensive and unique travel guide to Thassos
The 'A to Z' series are the only travel guides to combine the printed book with the full power of the Internet, keeping you informed before, during and after your holiday on Thassos.
The 208 page book is a complete guide on all there is to see and do on and near Thassos in 2018.
Purchase of the 2018 'A to Z Guide to Thassos, including Kavala and Philippi' also entitles you to FREEmembership of the 'A to Z Travel Club', hosted on our website (www.atoz-guides.com), which offers the following benefits totally free:-
- The latest daily tourist news from the island, so you don't miss anything
- News on upcoming events, from mainstream to classical concerts and from beach parties to traditional festivals
- Over 160 high quality photographs, videos, panoramas and webcams
- Discount at businesses on Thassos, including hotels, restaurants, car hire and entertainment (only available with the 2018 edition)
- Insider tips
- Holiday and travel information
- Real time and 9 day weather forecasts
- FREE e-mail Newsletters informing you of any critical news
- Comprehensive information covering a vast selection of subjects to help you have a problem free and exciting holiday
- ...and much, much more
Please visit our website for full details of the book and 'Travel Club' benefits
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.44(d)|
About the Author
He found though that there were a few Aegean islands that captivated him. When in 2005, he had the opportunity of retiring from his business consultancy, he and his partner Carol chose one of these, Thassos, as their new home as British expatriates, selecting to live on the outskirts of Limenas, also known as Thassos Town.
Thassos is a unique and beautiful island situated in the northern Aegean, just off the coast of Thrace. Still relatively unknown, it does though hold the title of having the most return visits of all the Greek islands. However, Tony realised that what the island lacked was an internationally available and comprehensive travel guide covering all that Thassos offered the visitor. Having already published books on business, in 2006 he decided to write the 'A to Z Guide to Thassos'.
Due to the International success of this book, Tony went on to write the three latest travel guides on the islands of Rhodes, Santorini and Kos. In the future he looks forward to writing guides on more of his favourite Greek islands.
Tony is Managing Director of the 'A to Z Guides to the Aegean'.