A Very Fiona Christmas teaches children:
- The true meaning of Christmas – love
- Love and support from others are powerful
It’s Fiona the hippo’s very first Christmas, and the zoo is sparkling with holiday spirit. When the adorable little hippo asks her friends, “What’s Christmas?” they set out to show her all the wonders and excitement of the season. With each new experience Fiona lets out a snort, wiggles her ears, and asks, “Is THIS Christmas?” Snuggle up with your little ones and join Fiona and her adorable animal friends for a heartwarming holiday romp through the zoo.
Children of all ages will:
- Enjoy interacting with the battery-operated Christmas lights on the cover and adorable art by New York Times bestselling artist Richard Cowdrey
- Want to read aloud during the holiday season and at bedtime
- Enjoy learning more about the one and only Fiona the hippo. The worldwide internet sensation and star of the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, who through her spunk and fighting spirit overcame all odds when she was born six weeks premature.
If your child enjoys A Very Fiona Christmas check out New York Times bestselling Fiona the Hippo and Fiona It’s Bedtime.
About the Author