Travel into a world of self-discovery and manifestation. Learn how to create your life exactly as you want. Experience becoming more conscious and truly know that you have the innate power to enhance or change your life. You are the co-creator with the Divine.
Utilize these 8 basic steps to manifestation in helping you actualize your heart's desires. Learn who you are and what you want from life, and how to create it. Understand your role and influence in life and become a responsible, contributing participant in your world. Trust yourself and your divinity and utilize the knowledge and gifts given to you to help you live a happier, more loving and fulfilling life.
|Publisher:||Living Life Publishing Co|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Bianca Guerra is a publisher, producer and author of several titles. These titles include: A Woman?s Guide to Manifestation, A Woman?s Guide to Manifestation Workbook, A Woman?s Guide to Manifestation Inspirational Cards, InnerScope Self-Awareness Cards, and her latest release in April 2007, It?s Not Your Fault: Discovering Your Inner Power. This last book, It?s Not Your Fault, was awarded a silver medal in the Moombeam Children?s Book Award Competition in the Non-Fiction, Young-Adult category, October 2007. She earned a Bachelors of Science Degree in Physical Therapy and Biology as well as a Bachelors of Ministerial Science and was ordained as a hands-on-healing minister. She is dedicated to help awaken one?s innate wisdom and consciousness thus allowing for development of his or her full potential.
Read an Excerpt
A Woman's Guide to Manifestation
Creating Your Reality with Conscious Intent
By Bianca Guerra Living Life Publications
Copyright © 2005 Bianca Guerra
All right reserved.
The Eight Steps to Manifestation: Tuning in, Creating Your Goals and Heart's Desires
What does manifestation mean to you? To me it represents the creating of something from nothing, the bringing forth of a goal or desire.
It has been proven that you can manifest what you focus on, either consciously or unconsciously. If you focus on loving others, you in turn will attract loving people and positive situations. If you are angry and impatient-when driving, for example-you might attract other drivers who demonstrate signs of road rage. If you are enthusiastic about a project, your enthusiasm can inspire others to join you. If you are joyful and laugh often with abandon, you can attract others who will join in the laughter.
Laughter is contagious most emotions are. Have you ever found yourself crying when a friend or loved one experienced an emotional or physical pain? It's as if you were sharing the pain. I was once playing at a friend's house during grade school when her mother became ill and began vomiting. My friend almost instantly began gagging and heaving as if she wanted to vomit. She was sharing her mother's pain.
You probably are aware that the more deeply you focuson a task, the purer your intention becomes, and the greater the results can be. The more you want something, the harder you will work toward achieving it, and the likelier you will be to acquire it.
There is a key element in the realization of your dreams, goals, and desires and that is to know what it is you REALLY want to manifest or create. Too often, confusion and disappointment will creep into your life if you are giving yourself, others, God, and the Universe mixed messages about what you want.
Let's say you decide that you want to become a better person who chooses to take the high road in disagreements. You've decided that you will steer clear of shouting matches. You promise yourself that if you get into a disagreement with someone, you will remain calm, stay centered, and stand your ground while keeping your heart open to love and understanding. You've convinced yourself you truly want to create communication without shouting and turmoil. Then you come across someone you know who doesn't share your beliefs. You strongly feel that if you were to bring up certain topics in that person's presence the chances are high that there would be a disagreement that might lead to shouting. You ask yourself, "Should I bring that up?" Your final decision is to broach the delicate yet volatile topic.
Although your conscious mind may want to mature and evolve beyond a shouting match, the possibility still exists that your baser instinct will invite turmoil. Look closely at yourself and your life to see what it is you really want and then look at what it is you might be creating or manifesting. You might discover that you are sending yourself and others mixed messages.
Suppose you want to quit smoking and decide to join a self-help group that tries the "one day at a time" approach. You seem to be doing well and are feeling okay, yet you find yourself going to a cocktail bar where people are smoking and seemingly having a wonderful time. You inhale the swirling smoke, which prompts you to want a cigarette. You are giving yourself and the Universe mixed messages about your intention to quit smoking. If you feel you really and truly want to quit, then you need to look more deeply at why you enjoy hanging around people who smoke.
Try to take the time to tune into yourself and follow the guidelines from your Higher Self, your God-self. Open your heart to listen and begin implementing the wisdom from within you to reach your goals and manifest your heart's desires. Trust the guidance you are given from your inner Divinity. This will be one of the best barometers you will have, learn to follow your instincts and your hunches.
Your external support teams-your family, friends, co-workers, teachers, and others-are important, to some degree, in helping to give you feedback, yet the ultimate and most trustworthy sounding board is your inner guidance. You will find that the people in your life often reflect back to you what you already know. This makes for great confirmation, yet isn't really necessary if you are tuning into your inner guidance. Once you've established a relationship with your inner guidance, and once you begin to trust the process, you will have little doubt as to the direction to take in any situation.
How do you know whether you are getting inner guidance from your Divine self or from your analytical mind? Here are some clues: When your Divine self is communicating with you, you might feel a strong sense of peacefulness and calm, a feeling that all will be well. You might also get a strong idea of what needs to be done. Sometimes there is little logic in your message, yet that sense of peacefulness is always present. There is no doubt, no second-guessing, just a deep inner knowing of what to do.
Conversely, when you are not tuning into your inner Divinity, but are trying to get answers from your analytical mind, you generally toss answers back and forth and envision many possible scenarios. You might feel uncertain of your answers, so you seek advice outside yourself from just about everyone close to you, and sometimes from those who are not, trying to find THE answer to your problem or situation. Watch and examine yourself during those moments of searching for answers.
The more you follow through and act on the guidance given to you from your inner Divinity, the more you will experience the full, joyful aspect of life. The more you learn to trust your inner guidance and instinct, the more you will manifest what you truly want.
The Eight Steps to Manifestation
In analyzing how I manifest in my life, I have discovered that there are eight clear steps that I follow-in order-every time I manifest something. I will outline them here and cover them in more detail throughout the book.
1. DESIRE. All creation begins with a desire for something. The more energy infused into the desire and the more your heart is involved in this process, the stronger the force will be to assist you with your manifestation. So, begin with a heartfelt emotion, a burning desire.
2. THOUGHT. Desire is then transferred into the mental body, where you begin thinking of ways to create/manifest what you want. The more you focus on how you are to manifest your desire, the likelier you will be to create it. If you can visualize what you want to manifest and can see yourself getting it, this will add power to your manifestation. Focusing your thoughts and images like a laser beam is a strong and powerful tool to assist with your manifestation.
3. VERBAL PROCLAMATION. Speaking your thoughts and desires out loud begins setting the manifestation in motion. You can either state what it is you want or ask God and the Universe to assist you in manifesting what you want. In speaking out loud, you are demonstrating to the Universe, to the world, to your friends and family that you are going to manifest your desires. The more you speak the words with conviction, as if what they describe has already occurred, the likelier it will be that they will manifest.
4. BELIEF. Knowing 100 percent, like an innocent child, that you will succeed in creating your heart's desires is essential for your manifestation. Believe, without question or doubt, that you will create and manifest what it is you've proclaimed to God and the Universe. Believe that you deserve the results of your creation.
5. RECEIVING. Receiving is an integral part of the process of manifesting. Open your heart and drop into your feminine/ receptive mode, and allow yourself to receive the wonderful gifts of your creation. By being in your feminine/receptive mode, you allow yourself to receive the object of your desires. By "feminine/receptive," I'm not implying you have to be a female to manifest, only that you must embody this feminine quality of receptivity.
6. GROUNDING INTO THE PHYSICAL. Once you receive the object of your desires, you can then integrate it and ground it into the feminine earth for its physical manifestation. By grounding, I mean that you take the energy of your desire, claim it as yours, and allow the physical form to take shape. The more you connect with Mother Earth and her feminine principles of creation and birth, the likelier you will be to manifest your desires.
7. LETTING GO. Allowing God and the Universe to take over and orchestrate the how, when, where, and why of your creation is vital to its manifestation. The harder you struggle for control over universal law, the more difficult it will be to manifest your desires. You've done your part by setting the intent. Allow God and the Universe to determine the particulars. Allow the process to occur in Divine time. If you do so, you will find that the results of your manifestation are far greater and more beautiful than what you had originally imagined.
8. GRATITUDE. Giving thanks to God, the Universal Intelligence, is one of the steps that help to self-perpetuate manifestation. By acknowledging that you have received help from some other level that you have tapped into-Divinity-you are stating that it is done. It is like saying "Amen." You are giving finality to your manifestation and setting up the cycle for more manifestation down the road.
The chapters that follow will help you discover and clarify your life's purpose and understand the role of your feminine quality in manifestation. They will outline the areas where manifestation can be utilized and give you a clear understanding of the difference between manifestation and manipulation. They will go into depth on the stumbling blocks that keep you from manifesting your heart's desires.
Follow the eight steps to manifestation and you will open the doors to another way of living, one in which you are the commander and co-creator of your world and what's in it. Be willing to look at life a little differently and to see all the possibilities your life can offer you. Paint your own picture of life that you can share with others!
Surrender to the Higher Intelligence within you and marvel at the beauty you can create in your life. Learn to become your own best friend and enjoy the confidence that results from it. Manifest your goals, your heart's desires, and become one with your Divinity.
Blessings to you on this journey through life and may the tools of manifestation benefit you and others.
Let us begin.
Excerpted from A Woman's Guide to Manifestation by Bianca Guerra Copyright © 2005 by Bianca Guerra. Excerpted by permission.
All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.
Excerpts are provided by Dial-A-Book Inc. solely for the personal use of visitors to this web site.
Table of Contents
|Chapter 1||The Eight Steps to Manifestation: Tuning in, Creating Your Goals and Heart's Desires||1|
|Chapter 2||Knowing What You Want from Life||11|
|Chapter 3||Conscious Manifestation||19|
|Chapter 4||Embodying Your Power and Making a Difference||31|
|Chapter 5||Co-Creation Through Manifestation||43|
|Chapter 6||Male vs. Female: The Roles Assumed by Each and What They Contribute||53|
|Chapter 7||Doing vs. Receiving||63|
|Chapter 8||Open Yourself to Receive||71|
|Chapter 10||Manifestation: The Good and The Bad||93|
|Chapter 11||Manifestation or Manipulation?||105|
|Chapter 12||What Happens When You Can't Say NO||115|
|Chapter 13||Losing Control and Your Ability to Manifest||125|
|Chapter 14||The Path to Communication||133|
|Chapter 15||Walking Your Talk||141|
|Chapter 16||Community and Manifestation||151|
|Chapter 17||Drama and Manifestation: Interactive vs. Reactive Roles||159|
|Chapter 18||Love, an Open Heart, and Your Ability to Manifest||173|
|Chapter 19||Tolerance, Acceptance, and Your Ability to Manifest||183|
|Chapter 20||Fear, the Shadow Self, and Your Ability to Manifest||193|
|Chapter 21||The Intermingling of Pleasure and Pain||205|
|Chapter 22||The Sweetness of Life: Reaching for the Stars||215|
|About the Author||231|
|Other Titles by Bianca Guerra||234|
|Other Titles by Living Life Publishing Co.||235|
|Purpose and Mission Statement||236|
|Quotes from Notable Women in History||237|