Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
- Get it by Tuesday, January 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Don't just memorize vocabulary wordsgive your students the tools they need to understand and apply them!
Help your students learn 144 new words with the focused daily practice in A Word a Day, Grade 5. Activities such as identifying attributes, making personal connections, and completing graphic organizers give students multiple exposures to the words, helping them develop the vocabulary they need to be successful on assessments and in the classroom.
Vocabulary presented in grade 5 includes:
- navigate, phenomenon, quagmire
- quintessential, ravenous, rebellious
- inundate, correspond, aspire
- vicinity, tumultuous, vulnerable
|Publisher:||Evan-Moor Educational Publishers|
|Edition description:||Teachers G|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.50(d)|