A World of Difference is by diversity and inclusion consultant at Include-Empower, Felicity Menzies, for employees working in global teams; for managers, human resource professionals; and leaders of global companies seeking to minimise the risks and unlock the strategic potential of cultural diversity.
Readers will learn how to develop their own cultural intelligence (CQ) and that of their workforce, as well as best-practices for managing and leading effectively across cultures.
In A World of Difference, cultural intelligence will emerge as an increasingly powerful driver of performance and profits. Companies and organisations with cultural intelligence benefit from increased innovation and creativity, access to new markets, the attraction and retention of top global talent and a better bottom line.
Filled with a mix of anecdotes drawn from the author’s personal experiences, and research-driven insights, this fascinating book assists leaders by providing a proven approach for improving global effectiveness.
|Publisher:||Major Street Publishing|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
Table of Contents
About the Author–vii
1. Managing a World of Difference–1
2. Interacting Across Cultures–15
3. The Cultural Intelligence Advantage–39
4. Understanding Culture–53
5. Understanding and Developing Your CQ Drive–79
6. Understanding and Developing Your CQ Knowledge–91
7. Understanding and Developing Your CQ Strategy–113
8. Understanding and Developing Your CQ Action–123
9. Developing Culturally Intelligent Organisations–143
10. Managing Across Cultures–165
11. Leading With Cultural Intelligence–189
12. Managing Multicultural Work Groups–199