According to Organic Gardening.com, Sales of organic products are estimated to have topped $25 billion in 2008.
Specific gardens are featured each month, along with Kushner's own garden, photographs, specific garden chores, directions and organic practices for an entire year.
Throughout the book readers will:
* Understand specific gardening direction as to what must be accomplished each month.
* Have guidelines for gardening organically without the use of synthetic chemical products.
* Be given input on specific plants, their needs, bloom time, flower color and an appendix of close to 300 appropriate plants and their cultural needs.
* Learn which plants are to be avoided.
* Have a comprehensive list of sources for seeds, plants, gardening tools and supplies.
* Be advised of the up-to-date explanation of what the term "organic" actually means in the United States today.
* Be introduced to a different rock garden setting every month
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.48(d)|
About the Author
He is a Master Gardener and PA. Certified Horticulturist, and is employed by Albrecht's Nursery and Garden Center in Narberth, PA.
His organic internship was served at Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, Florida.
Aside from the continual evolution of his own half-acre garden, he has been involved for many years in the design, construction and maintenance of many gardens throughout the Philadelphia area.