AANA Advanced Arthroscopy: The Hip, by J.W. Thomas Byrd, MD and Carlos A. Guanche, MD, helps you make the most effective use of advanced and emerging, state-of-the-art arthroscopic techniques for managing a wide range of hip problems. Premier arthroscopic surgeons discuss disease-specific options, managing and avoiding complications, and rehabilitation protocols…in print and online. 6 videos demonstrate management of chondral lesions, arthroscopic débridement of pincer impingement and labral repair, arthroscopic femoroplasty: correction of cam lesion, endoscopic release of endotibial band, arthroscopic treatment of peritrochanteric disorders of the hip, and more.
- Access the fully searchable text, along with a video library of procedures and links to PubMed, online at expertconsult.com.
- Stay current through coverage of hot topics like Tears of the Cartilaginous Labrum, Chondral Lesions, Femoroacetabular Impingement – Cam, Abductor Tears, and External Snapping Hip Syndrome.
- Hone your skills thanks to 6 videos of techniques—on Management of Chondral Lesions, Arthroscopic Débridement of Pincer Impingement and Labral Repair, Arthroscopic Femoroplasty: Correction of Cam Lesion, Endoscopic Release of Endotibial Band, Arthroscopic Treatment of Peritrochanteric Disorders of the Hip, and more—performed by experts.
- See arthroscopic surgical details in full color and understand nuances through interpretative drawings of technical details.
- Optimize surgical results and outcomes with an emphasis on advanced and emerging arthroscopic techniques, surgical tips, and pearls.