The Internet is an overwhelming cacophony, each brand fighting to rise above the noise.
Based on digital public relations tactics to grow your internet marketing skills, resulting in more online visibility and influence, this book will help you launch an integrated mix of basic content marketing, social media and search engine optimization (SEO).
You'll learn incredibly valuable tactics any beginner-to-intermediate marketer, business owner or entrepreneur can quickly master, resulting in:
• Stronger brand clarity - if you don't understand the benefits and audience appeal of your product or service, why should anyone else?
• Define a niche you can influence and dominate
• Create consistent messaging wrapped into every aspect of your online presence
• Learn the importance of monitoring and creating trust signals
• Form a habit of content creation
• Integrate basic SEO tactics for your website, blog and social media
• Amplify visibility through fast, easy images and repurposed content
• Curate content on social media to show expertise and provide value
• Be more authentic, to build a loyal audience, and
• Join conversations that fit your audience/brand
It's not just about building visibility - it's about building visibility with the right audience most likely to buy your product or service, while building trust and influence that reinforces their decision. It's about rising above your competitors to stand out, like an unstoppable force of nature.
Above The Noise is a must-read for those who have learned the basics of content marketing, SEO and social media, but struggle to form a united, integrated approach that drives actual results and revenue.
If four of the MOST IMPORTANT INFLUENCERS in marketing endorse this book, shouldn't you read it right now?
WARNING: THIS BOOK WILL DEVOUR HIGHLIGHTERS.
Above the Noise is the owners' manual for the modern PR professional.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
What People are Saying About This
Sound, specific and imminently useful, you'll refer back to this book over and over again. -- Jay Baer, New York Times best-selling author of Youtility, president of Convince & Convert
If you are looking to be more visible to and more authentically credible with those you want to do business with, Carrie Morgan's lovely book contains your prescription. --Ann Handley, CCO of MarketingProfs and author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller, Everybody Writes
An effective antidote for Content Shock, Carrie's integrated, digital vision will help your business cut through the noise and become the signal. --Mark Schaefer, author of The Content Code
The digital side of public relations and trust above that are vital. Carrie Morgan gives you a lot to think about, and even more to implement. Dig in, and get ready for your next level. --Chris Brogan, author of Trust Agents, CEO Owner Media Group