A.C.: AFTER COLLAPSE (sometimes referred to as A.C.) is a post-apocalyptic role-playing game set at least 50 years after worldwide civilization has come to a slow, bitter end.
A.C. presents a detailed post-Collapse environment filled with opportunities for adventure and discovery. Characters, known as "Survivors," cautiously comb through the dangerous ruins of once-great metropolises.
No matter where you live or what you do, you'll want certain supplies to help you get by. Whether it's a backpack to carry your adventuring gear and the loot you find, items to fix your weapons and equipment, or tools to rebuild a community, the quality of your kit contributes to the success of your endeavors.
A.C.: AFTER COLLAPSE uses a d20-based architecture. Features include:
- a system of Material Attributes (MATs) that simulate the physical properties of substances used to make tools or equipment;
- Materiel Resistance (MAR) factors that define how much corrosion and radiation items can resist;
- detailed rules for applying the effects of combat, radiation, and poison;
- a system of Structure Point (SPs) and Armor Points (APs) that simulate the durability of equipment and tools; and
- craft-oriented Basic Skills that allow Survivors and NPCs to build gear designed to their own specifications.
Recommended for ages 14+.